Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with extraordinary annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for hard work and great rewards!
2028 Abigail Street
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides you with introductory training and experience working in the finance department at a growing company? Do you want to be a part of a team that feels more like an extended family?
Pop! Promos, an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry, is seeking a Part-Time (approx. 20 per week to start) paid finance intern to join its growing team. In the ~10 years since its inception, Pop! Promos has earned numerous accolades, including recognition in the INC 500 and as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
This position has the opportunity to develop into a full-time position.
As our Finance Clerk, you will learn how to monitor our current upfront billing process, manage invoices and POs, and execute our payment collection process. An ideal candidate is an organized, reliable individual who feels comfortable handling several finance tasks independently (overseen by the financial controller). Though part-time, the Finance Clerk's work will be essential to the business’s day-to-day operations and the expectation is that the responsibilities of this position will grow into a full-time role over time.
**This is primarily an in-office role with opportunity to take advantage of our work from home policy of 1-2 days a week. We require proof of vaccination in order to be inside our building. Your safety while onboarding and learning your new role is our number 1 priority.
*Paid internship: $15/hour
* Start Date: Immediately
* approximately 20 hours per week
* 1-2 days per week in office required (We are located in the Fishtown area in Philadelphia)
* Monitor client billing process for timeliness and accuracy--
* Manage internal billing records in accounting software and invoice clients
* Review client payment of invoices and escalate troubling accounts to financial controller
* Manage payment collection process for larger orders
* Monitor new account setup for completeness and accuracy; review purchase order terms on select transactions
* In pursuit of Bachelor’s degree or graduating senior (finance or business majors preferred)
* Pass background and credit checks
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products, especially excel
* Experience with QuickBooks Online or similar accounting software preferred but not required
* Attention to detail and accuracy required
* Trustworthy, reliable, interested in starting a FT finance career.