Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with extraordinary annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for hard work and great rewards!
2028 Abigail Street
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Do you have experience working on a fast-paced and innovative technical design team? Do you love making products that not only function well but also look great? Do you love leveraging your mastery of Illustrator and Photoshop to make your life easier?
Pop! Promos is looking to add you to our team as our Art Department Systems Manager overseeing teams in Philadelphia, the Philippines, China, and India creating completely custom promotional products for the most brand-specific fortune 500 companies in the country! Over the past decade, Pop! Promos has earned numerous accolades, including recognition as one of INC 500’s Fastest Growing Companies and as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
**This is a hybrid, in-office role, with the opportunity to take advantage of our work-from-anywhere policy 2 days a week. We require proof of vaccination or a qualifying exemption in order to be inside our building.
The Art Department Systems & Efficiency Manager is responsible for:
* Working with the art department to deeply understand and analyze internal processes for artwork production
* Identifying opportunities for improved creative output, systems efficiency, and process changes in the production of virtual mockups, proofs for production, sample photo review, and technical art team training
* Prototyping proposed departmental process changes and getting team buy-in on changes
* Collaborating with broader team to implement beta testing and full team roll out of process changes
* Analyzing artists TAT (time at task) reporting and identifying opportunities for quality and efficiency improvement and coaching, collaborate with team leads to drive improvements
* Analyzing overseas teams SLA (service level agreement) reporting and identifying opportunities for improvement and coaching, collaborate with team leads to drive improvements
* Overseeing the roll out of all new art department creative initiatives and updated systems/processes to ensure all teams are aligned
* Advanced understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Comfortable analyzing large datasets and drawing conclusions with assistance
* Ability to balance the needs of creative output and systems efficiency
* Experience driving process efficiencies in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop workflows
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter with strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
* Nimble and flexible with a keen ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
* Ability to manage up and problem solve, communicate unforeseen hurdles, offer suggestions, and drive solutions.
* Team-oriented with the ability to drive collaboration and excel in a team-based structure.
* Desire to learn and grow individual skills
Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Health Insurance including vision and dental
* Retirement plan with company match
* Paid personal days and holidays
* Hybrid work environment
* Summer Friday policy
* Dog-friendly office