Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with extraordinary annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for hard work and great rewards!
2028 Abigail Street
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Do you consider yourself a “jack-of-all-trades” with interests that include human resources, data management, and general operations? Are you looking for a hands-on position with varied responsibilities across departments at a fast-paced company?
Welcome to Pop! Promos, an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry! Over the past decade, Pop! Promos has earned numerous accolades, including recognition as one of INC 500’s Fastest Growing Companies and as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
We are looking for an independent, organized, and dependable Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent college graduate to gain an understanding of a fast-paced business by interacting with multiple departments and taking on a variety of responsibilities.
Our Operations Coordinator will provide assistance in key areas including: keeping our hiring process organized and smooth, helping to manage our data systems, providing basic IT support (no programming needed), overseeing special projects and temporary staff, and managing office inventory. If you have a wide range of professional interests and you enjoy keeping things running smooth behind the scenes, this is a great role for you.
A strong candidate is someone who finds opportunity in every challenge and enjoys creating solutions. Excellent organizational skills and an attitude of accountability are musts.
At Pop! Promos we have an energetic and collaborative atmosphere. We work hard and reward hard work! We encourage all of our employees to approach their tasks with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for someone who shares our values and can be both an analytical as well as creative force for good as our company grows.
* Hiring: Post jobs, screen candidates against job descriptions, schedule interviews for potential hires, hire and manage temporary staff
*Orient new staff members to office including giving office tours; phone system tutorials; setting up desk space; and setting up licenses like Microsoft, Slack, and CRM access
* Data management: support the business by learning and helping to manage the company’s main data sources (via Google Data Studio)
*Provide basic IT support to team members: Gmail, Dropbox, general computer issues (no programming experience required, just a strong knowledge of computers and a willingness to solve problems)
*Help plan and execute full company presentations and events
*Maintain office supply inventory
*Other project management tasks and responsibilities as requested by management
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
*Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Expert at sticking to deadlines.
* Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions
* College Degree
* Working knowledge of Google sheets/Excel. Experience manipulating or analyzing data in some capacity preferred.
* Tech-savvy: able to troubleshoot minor issues and is otherwise a quick learner of new technologies and softwares.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Health Insurance
* Retirement plan with company match
* Paid personal days and holidays
*Summer friday and work from home policy
* Opportunities for advancement based on performance