Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with extraordinary annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for hard work and great rewards!
2028 Abigail Street
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Are you a recent college graduate who is eager to learn about setting up art for production? Do you enjoy playing “spot the differences” games – Are you oddly good at them? Are you looking for an opportunity that provides you with the proper training to grow into a leadership role? Do you want to be a part of a team that feels more like an extended family?
Welcome to Pop! Promos
Pop! Promos, an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry and one of Philadelphia’s fastest-growing companies, is seeking a Junior Production Art Associate to join its growing team.
As our Junior Production Art Associate, you will learn our artwork limitations and constraints in order to ensure all of our client’s orders are designed within our recommendations to meet our quality standards. You will assist in the training and development of our technical overseas teams who create our tech packs. You will learn how to check our technical team’s work and improve their performance and offload tedious daily tasks! You will confirm our factory partners are accurately producing orders to our specifications and communicate opportunities and problems between many teams including; sales, overseas technical artists, and factories.
As a very in-demand person in the office, the Junior Production Art Associate must be someone who is able to lead, multitask effectively, and deal with diverse groups of people.
You will receive extensive training on our industry, company, products, and your path for growth. Once you have mastered your responsibilities, this is a great opportunity for you to grow within the company, where we are always promoting from within.
** A technical portfolio is not mandatory but appreciated. Please provide if available.**
**This is a hybrid, in-office role, with the opportunity to take advantage of our work-from-anywhere policy 2 days a week. We require proof of vaccination or a qualifying exemption in order to be inside our building.
* Check and approve technical proofs before they go into production.
* Ensure proofs templates are created to be efficient for overseas teams to use.
* Communicate effectively between inhouse and outsourced teams to ensure knowledge is transmitted effectively across all team members.
* Assist in training and improving our overseas technical art teams.
*Help oversee a team of 6 artists to achieve a goal of 99% proof (tech pack) creation accuracy.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Associate's degree required.
* Proficient understanding in Adobe Illustrator.
*Some experience in any of the following areas: Production design, Tech design, manufacturing, print design, design for manufacturing, screen printing is a plus, but not required.
* Ability to anticipate problems and roadblocks and provide timely and accurate resolutions.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Self-motivated and able to multitask
* Critical thinker who is able to think outside of the box
* Planning, execution, and follow-up skills required to ensure tight deadlines are met.
Compensation and Benefits:
Health Insurance including vision and dental
Retirement plan with company match
Paid personal days and holidays
Hybrid work environment